3.05.2014

February's 5 on 5

Even though it's only two or three days shorter than other months, February moved at the speed of light! My family and I have been busy packing and preparing for our relocation to Tacoma, Washington. 

    From a creative shoot.

We said several goodbyes to friends and family, and we celebrated my nephew's (6th) and my husband's (40th) birthdays.  It's been bittersweet, to say the least.

 Yummiest cupcakes for a 40th

Over the part month, I was able to take photographs, that I think will go down as some of my favorites yet during a few special client sessions and photographer meet ups.

Fun session with a friend and photog.

I shot film, digital, and iPhone images and still can't decide what my true favorite camera is, I like it that way.

    Amazing boudoir session

Please excuse any grammar or spelling errors in this post, I am writing from my iPhone as my computer is tucked away in the moving truck. One more sleep unit we hit the road north!

     Spinning in the sun

Now head on over to see what Adrian was up to last month.

3 comments:

  1. So very good. I love the sexiness of the boudoir shot. I especially love the vintage shot.. such joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't choose a favorite, I love all your photos styles, all the different cameras you use and your awesome creativity. Drive safe... you will love Washington

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work, as always, V! Can't wait to see what kind of trouble you get yourself into up in Tac :)

    ReplyDelete

say hi...